Drupal is indeed the popular open-source CMS, which is preferred by the vast majority of developers around the world. Enriched with thousands of themes and modules, it has become an ideal choice for creating business websites, informative sites, job portals, e -commerce portals and many more. Since a past few years, there is a significant increase in the number of Drupal programmers, who have turned up with excellent web solutions for different enterprises.
Major reasons why small and large enterprises consider custom Drupal development
- Ensure 100% security, reliability & superior quality: Drupal customization ensures complete security & premium quality as the entire source code of Drupal undergoes stringent quality testing performed by the talented professionals. The testing specialists safeguard the code from all sorts of hack attacks, security breaches and virus attacks. Thus, Drupal makes you stay assured about creating a website or web application that does not require you to get indulged in checking downtime, virus or any data loss.
- Modular Architecture: Drupal’s modular nature makes it a perfect fit for building employment sites and e-commerce portals. It offers you advanced, easy to handle tools in order to manage the content, track statistics of your website and handle various users simultaneously. This robust platform renders extreme flexibility to develop powerful websites that are tailor-made to meet the requirements of different enterprises.
- Easy customization & integration with distinct applications: Undoubtedly, customization has a vital role to play in order to keep the website updated. Being a website owner, you must keep your site up-to-date to boost your online visibility and enhance your business growth. Drupal alleviates you from all the hassles of editing the entire code to create your site. You just need to upload the built in customization codes for the modules and that is it. Also, it offers you the flexibility to integrate the third-party systems or apps into your website to provide it a unique look.
- Drupal supports multiple content types: Content is an essential part of your website and hence, must be managed regularly. It allows you to develop and maintain distinct content types including images, videos text, statistics, blogs, polls, podcasts and more. Custom Drupal development makes it easier for you to add different types of content to your site in a way you want.
- Affordability with reduced set-up cost: Since Drupal is available free of cost, you can use this incredible tool without any need to pay the fees for an expensive upgrade, maintenance or management, administration overheads. Due to its user-friendliness and easy installation attributes, it is preferred by most of the small and mid-size businesses, who are not comfortable with spending a huge amount of money of installation or usage of their site.